Friday, February 7, 2014

Confessions of a Teenage Pin-aholic (New Blog Post Category)

So, I may have a bit of an obsession with Pinterest......ok, maybe a big obsession. However, there are some perks to loving an online board. I get a lot of inspiration, tips, and mood boosters from the site that I constantly find myself pulling from for projects and everyday tasks. This is a new post category where I share my absolute favorite pins of the week, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. There will usually be a little bit of everything in these posts (beauty, fashion, design, art, inspirational quotes, etc.), and I will try and publish one every week or so. To start the category off, here are my favorite pins of the week:






That's it for this week's edition of "Confessions of a Teenage Pin-aholic". I hope you liked these pins as much as I did. :)
Follow me on Pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment