Sunday, September 2, 2012

Trends and Loves for Fall/Winter

Lately I've been hitting up Youtube and countless other blogs and magazines checking out the trends and the viral faves for the upcoming Fall/Winter seasons. I just thought i would share some of my finds that I thought were a great edition to the fashion/beauty world;

First off, there's is a big nail trend hitting hard at the moment. Everyone seems to be loving the edgy metallic look provided by bold colors like in Essie's "Mirror Metallics" collection. I'm personally loving this trend and have been hunting for the perfect metallics to achieve this look.

Being a huge bag lover, I've been looking for chic, classic colors for my versatile arm candy. Cream bags are just one of the many hot tones accompanying the jewels.


Another style trend I stumbled across (mostly with my favorite gurus I'm subscribed to on Youtube)  is statement necklaces. I fell in love with this trend during it's summer appearance and have found that it can be applied with those gorgeous neutral and jewel tones to pull together any great outfit.


Just another note: with the necklaces and other jewelry, there's a huge commotion when it comes to raw looking jewels. You can steal this look from the jewelry at cheaper retailers like Rue21, Charlotte Russe and other inexpensive carriers.


Well, that's all for today's post. I need to post more often. My first post was months ago and I've been kicking myself for not following it with more. I'll probably have a part 2 to this trend finder, but for now, I hope you enjoyed this small piece of fashion. 






No comments:

Post a Comment