Sunday, September 23, 2012

Monday Manis, Mantras and Meows

Hey guys, I hope your Monday goes well! Before you head out, here is a couple things I found that might liven the mood just a little bit.
I love this black and gold zipper mani! I'll have to try it sometime. (That is, if I can channel my inner artist enough to recreate it)

I love lace for any occasion, but it just feels like it was meant for fall styles. Don't cha think?
Just thought I'd through this one in here seeing as the Halloween season is practically here.
Here's a little Minnie mouse cute-spiration for you :)
A beautiful quote, and one of my personal favorites.


And to top it all off, here's a cute cat with an interesting meow that I found recently. I'm sure you'll find that it has a little bit of a rhythm to it. ;)

Have a Happy Monday! (or should i say at least a decent one). I'm sure yours will be better than mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment