Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Manis, Magazines, and Mantras

Well, it looks like it's time to drag myself out of bed for another Monday Morning. I should be glad that I survived the last one! In fact, this is the first Monday of the month of October! (At least there's one good thing about it) Anyway, while I'm trying to cheer myself up, here are some things that might make your guys' day a little better too:

As usual, Monday calls for an array of manicures. I was searching for at least an hour the other night, completely caught up in all the amazing posts and finds for these cute nails. Unfortunately, I could only choose a few for this post, so I chose some that I hoped will kick off this month well.



This mani has some gorgeous glitter texture that was to die for! Too bad it'll be a pain to remove. :)

Speaking of things that shine, nude bases and bedazzled detailing is a super glam effect that I personally have yet to try.

This mani was one of my absolute favorites! It's so artistic and polished; a complete stunner!

Here's a fun fall themed design that reminds me of the pretty trees as their leaves start to fall. I wish I had the skill to recreate it. 

Now moving on to the second "M" themed word for this Monday themed post. :) Recently, I found a magazine spread of Kendall Jenner that I thought was a gorgeous and mature way to break away from the Kardashian staged stereotype (not that I have anything against them). Kendall was featured in Genlux with a cover of her intensly staring into your eyes and boldly saying "I am Kendall. Kendall Jenner. I am not a Kardashian." Love it and the rest of the spread is just as beautiful, so go check it out!


We all need a little pick-me-up during the days we dread, and a great mantra that sticks with us provides the perfect impact. Lately, I've been find TONS of amazing quotes that I'm liking, writing down, and so on. This mantra is currently my desktop wallpaper and I absolutely adore it!!!


Well, that's all for this Monday. I hoped you enjoyed some of these internet treasures (does that sound weird?). I need to prep for the days events, so I wish you luck today. May you find happiness in something.




No comments:

Post a Comment