Monday, October 1, 2012

Product Newbies!

With the fall season hitting hard, there's been a lot of new things that have recently come out that I just had to share. I'm so excited, partly because of the products, and partly because it's my birthday today! (Which kind of sucks because it's in the middle of the week, but I don't mind all that much) This is a newer kind of post for me, and I was wondering if any of my readers would want to see more like it? If you do let me know in the comments, but for now, let's get on with it shall we!

Some of you may know this, but Elf recently came out with a new palette collections. It features three of the classic Disney  female villains. There's one for Cruella De Ville, the Evil Queen from Snow White, and Malificent from Sleeping Beauty. Each palette comes with their own style of products including eyeshadow primer,  liquid eyeliner, false lashes and glue, two cheek and lip pencils, and eight eyeshadows. Each palette is only $10 and can be found at your local Walgreens. The sets also come with How-To books that show you day and night looks. How fun is that??!!!


Maybelline has also launched some limited edition Baby Lips! There are three new shades that come in packs of two; one with a permanent shade and a limited, and one with two limited shades. The new shades are Twinkle, Coral Crush, and Pink Wink. Next time I'm at my local drugstore, I'm picking these up! All the shades sound amazing! I can't wait to try them!


As if I haven't talked enough about beauty, a must have for your bookshelf is in the works by Lauren Conrad. After writing "Lauren Conrad Style", she is debuting a new book called "Lauren Conrad Beauty". The book will hit stores on October 16th, but until then, you can pre-order it on Amazon.com. The cover is another gorgeous profile of Lauren rocking a striking berry lip, winged liner, and her signature loose waves. Amazing.



All of these products are on my shopping list. I love new things. Especially, when they're from my favorite people and brands. What do you think of these new releases?

Don't miss an all new kind of post from me on the 5th! It'll be called "Friday Fab Finds". It's another recap of some amazing things that I find surfing the web throughout the week. 
Happy Wednesday! (And Happy Birthday to me!)




No comments:

Post a Comment