Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Fave Finds

Well, it's that dreaded date and I'm still alive to post all the things that I stumbled across this week that made me smile. I get so inspired by other bloggers, YouTube gurus and amazing fashion magazines like Allure, and Glamour and so many more. I wish I could just slap every pic of a killer pair of heels or an insanely cute hairstyle on my wall every time I come across one, but then again, that's what Pinterest if for. I found a few randoms this week that I think you'll enjoy and I hope to be doing more of these kind of posts more often, so here goes:

This is a gorgeously painted interpretation of Ariel by Jace Wallace. The colors and details are so beautiful, and this princess has a much more relate able figure, which makes the piece even better in my eyes.

We've all obsessed over our favorite chick flick, and these "Mean Girls" inspired pencils are so cute!!! The only question is, where can I get them?


OPI is coming out with this adorable Wizard of Oz collection of polishes in March and I can't wait to get my hands on these glittery and girlie shades!
Polishes (left to right): "What Wizardry is This?", "Lights of Emerald City", "When Monkeys Fly!", "I Theodora You", "Don't Burst My Bubble", "Which is Witch?", and "Glints of Glinda"

Last but not least, I found this vintage Chanel poster that is just gorgeous! The color is amazing and well, it's Chanel!!! Absolutely love!

That's it for this weeks random finds, but I hope to come across even more next week! Time has been flying for me lately and the holidays are creeping up on me faster than ever! I can't wait to spend time with family and friends and just be happy for once!
T.G.I.F




No comments:

Post a Comment