Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Manis, Mantras and Merry Finds

With Christmas so near and all the holiday stress that comes with it, things have gotten pretty hectic, but I'm back with a Monday post featuring things that made me smile and relieved some of that materialistic anxiety that is gift shopping. I've been surfing the web whenever I can and have come up with some things that I just had to share, and to start us off, as always, it's time for some mani inspiration for those holiday parties and other festive occasions.

Rock a holiday sweater with half the effort by showing it off on your nails. This is a really cute idea that could easily be done. :)

Here's a more complicated and time consuming design from nailartcouture.com
I love this one but would never have the talent to pull it off!

Let it Snow! Love the glitter base!

The colorful lights and white tips are a little understated, and very creative. Love!

Decorating the tree was always one of my favorite things about the holidays, I never would have thought about decorating my nails this way. Great idea!

Let's not forget our favorite little red nosed reindeer! :) So adorable!

Nails weren't the only thing that I stumbled across lately, I've been going through sites like Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Tumblr looking at everything from gorgeous trees and winter landscapes, to holiday inspired funnies. Here are some of my favorites:

This adorable vintage Christmas printable was a real delight to come across. I wish I could print it out and hang it on the wall next to the tree!

Speaking of cuteness.........

I love the creative trick of the light in this one. It really expresses the atmosphere of the holiday! :)

The abnormal, but gorgeous gold of this tree is just stunning.

So simple, yet so scrumptious! This is a great way to bring out the holiday spirit in your sugar cookies!



I have to end this post with a holiday themed quote or the whole thing would be pointless! I feel that wise words get us through so much, and no one realizes just how greatly the words of others affect us. It's always good to have a supportive and uplifting mantra on the mind to keep you sane. Here's the one that's has stayed on mine:










No comments:

Post a Comment