Friday, August 23, 2013

Etsy Beauty: Bella A'more Shoppe First Impression


I've never actually tried anything from Etsy, but I've always loved the idea of anything homemade; especially homemade beauty products. Recently, I've had the privilege of trying some products from a shoppe called Bella A'more through some connections, and I thought I'd share my first impression of these products with you.
The first thing that I received was a soy candle in the scent "Passionfruit". At first I was a bit wary because I'm not much of a fruity scent lover, but I'll tell you that I was pleasantly surprised with this one. The candle burns well and the scent released is light but it still managed to fill a room without being completely overpowering. (Not to mention the packaging was super adorable.)
The next thing in this little haul of mine was a body lotion. Let me just say one thing about this lotion. I LOVE this scent. It's a lavender and chamomile body lotion that's super moisturizing, and like I said, amazing smelling.
Another quick thing that I love about this shop is the fact that it's not only homemade, but the ingredients are very natural and contain a lot of nourishing oils and substances that promote naturally healthy skin.
The next thing I had was an ombre lip balm trio. This product was so cute and the flavors smelled amazing. The actual balm was very moisturizing, and I liked the fact that, when applied to the lips, there wasn't much tint to it.
The next two things were actually body butters (or beauty butters if you want to get technical). One of the scents was "Lemon Cake" which was so amazing that I wanted to eat it. Not joking either. I kept finding myself just randomly opening the jar just to get a whiff of the delicious smell. The formula of the butter was great as well. As soon as I applied it the product instantly soaked into my skin, and throughout the day I got compliments on my soft skin whenever someone accidentally brushed up against an arm or a leg. The second butter was the same on formula but I believe it was another lavender/chamomile scent, but I'm not quite sure.

And last but not least, the final beauty item that I received was a hand scrub in the amazing scent "Lemon Cake". Not only was it a good moisturizing scrub for hands but I used it on my legs to exfoliate before shaving. (Shhh. I won't tell if you won't). Even in the shower, before shaving and after rinsing it off, I noticed a huge difference in the softness of my legs, and I loved it. The only downside to that was the fact that some of the left over residue kind of got in the way of shaving, but that's only because it was meant for hands and not legs. (Kind of a consequence for my inventiveness). :)

Overall, I've been really enjoying these products and would recommend this shoppe to anyone who has been curious about Etsy beauty products. 
'Til next time,






No comments:

Post a Comment