Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Product Spotlight: Physician's Formula Baked Shadows

I recently bought these wet/dry shadows from Physicians Formula that I absolutely loved! They're are so pretty and not overly shimmery. You can apply them dry or wet for a more dramatic look.  I use them for natural and smoky looks and they work perfectly. There's not much fallout when applying and they blend really well, especially when applied wet. The two trios I picked up are "Baked Berries" (which are a cooler tone) and "Baked Gingersnap" (which apply in warmer shades). These trios have been the shadows I've been reaching for the most lately and I just had to share them.


The trios are pretty similar but I wanted to add more basic shadows to my collection as well as try out a new product.

"Baked Gingersnap"

The packaging isn't the prettiest, and it seems like the clear plastic lid could snap off easily if you're not careful, but the shadows are so nice in color and formula that it makes it a worthy purchase.

"Baked Berries"

I'm glad I bought these products and can see my hitting pan fairly quickly in the near future. I hope you enjoyed this post and that you found it helpful. These shadows are also fairly decent priced, especially for a more expensive drugstore brand.

I highly recommend any of Physician's Formula products, they're a little pricier sometimes (depending on what product you're purchasing), but it's worth the occasional splurge and they last pretty long.
I love posting about my fave products and hope to do more features like this. Just as a disclaimer (just in case) these are all my own opinions and I have not been payed for posting about any of these brands, but of course, I'm sure you knew that already. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment