Friday, November 16, 2012

Review: Formula 10.0.6 Moisturizer


I was at Walgreens awhile ago and I desperately needed a new facial moisturizer and preferably one that wouldn't drain my wallet. I was also pretty open to newer products (typical me, I can never really help it), and I was reading so many labels and bottles that I was beginning to feel overwhelmed.

I ended up finding the Formula 10.0.6's "Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer" (wow that's a mouthful) with Aloe Vera and Bamboo (natural nature oils, a definite plus). It was a pretty good size and ended up ringing up around seven dollars which I was satisfied with. 

The description on the front of the product reads "This matte-finish moisturizer keeps skin smooth and shine free all day. Aloe Vera and Bamboo extract absorbs excess oil to maintain a balanced complexion. Oil-Free formula ensures clog-free pores" This was a pretty convincing statement, but just to be sure, I read the back which said "Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin." (I always like to get a little background information on the product before buying)

I found these words to be very true in my own personal use. The formula is great, not too watery or thick, and blends into my skin well. It gives me that healthy glow (without being too shiny) almost instantly. My skin is also pretty soft and smooth afterwards and I can't help but become a little more confident about it. I used it every day for about a six weeks and saw some nice improvement in my skin. I can proudly say that I've used about half the bottle and am on the hunt for more of Formula 10.0.6            products.

I hope this review was helpful and I encourage you to check out both this product and other products by this brand, it's become a favorite for me and I hope it does the same for you.
Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment