Monday, November 12, 2012

Cheap Polish Faves

I'm all for saving money when it comes to buying anything beauty related, especially nail polish. I'm not ashamed to say that I've even used some coupons, yes, coupons to obtain my nail candy. Because of my bargain hunting, I've come across two cheap drugstore brands of polish that I absolutely love. 

The first brand that I fell in love with was the Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last polishes. The formula is very impressive and glides on with rarely ever needing a second coat, unless of course, that's your thing. 

From left to right: Through the Grapevine, Undercover, Candy-licious

Another brand that I came across when scouring the drugstore polish section was Sinful Colors. The brand includes many basic and seasonal shades and collections that are constantly catching my eye. The formula is another great recipe that I've found is better than some higher end products, even though you have to normally use two coats to get the most out of the color, but it's so worth it! Below are my favorite shades for the winter and fall season. 


From left to right: Flirting Nails, Rich in Heart, In The Mist

I'm going to keep my eye out for more great priced brands in the future. I'm obsessed with these polishes and will defininitely be purchasing more as new shades and collections show up!

That's all for this post and I hope you enjoyed it. Now, that I have an actual time managed schedule prepared, be expecting more frequent posts (I think I mentioned that before but this time I have it in writing). I hope you enjoy your night/morning and don't forget to watch out for more product centered posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment