Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Fab Life, A Fab Inspiration

I get inspired by so many things, but the majority of my inspiration comes from people and their way of life. I have been following two very inspirational (and fabulous) ladies one Youtube, Instagram, and their Website (afablife.com). Their style is amazing and their advice has helped me in so many ways! Leah and Mary have been one of my biggest inspirations and continue to be. These girls are both interior designers and full time fashionistas!

I reccommend checking out their Website for a ton of every day tips, fashion, home decor, and advice to make any girl's life a fabulous one.  Even their site introduction is fab!

Leah (left) and Mary (right)
To visit their site click here:A Fab Life Website

Also, if your a Youtuber such as I am, you should check out their Youtube Channel as well for a ton advice videos and everyday tips. I am currently subscribed to them and love seeing them post new videos.

To visit their Youtube Channel, Click Here: A Fab Life Youtube

I hope that you check out these two very amazing women and get inspired just as I have! If you would like to see more posts about people who inspire me, let me know in the comments! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment