Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lusting After Wasteland

After watching one of grav3yardgirl's videos on YouTube, I got introduced to a website called Wasteland, and fell in love with some of the items they were selling. The pieces that Wasteland carries include closet filling beauties from brands like Jeffrey Campbell and UNIF. Although the products range in price, Wasteland is a bit pricey for my liking, but I can't help but lust after some of their gorgeous merchandise!
Here's an example:

See what I mean? The examples above show off some of the cheaper items in Wasteland's shop, but they're all still great pieces! (If only a budget lover like me could afford some of them) *sigh*

If you're interested in Wasteland merchandise, click here.

I hope you enjoyed this short little post. As a disclaimer, these are all my personal opinions and I am not being compensated by mentioning this shop at all. I just felt the need to share this. Although, I do hope that you might have found some new fashion eye-candy through this post. :)
'Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment