Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Manis, Mantras and Devious Maids

Happy Monday everyone! I love doing these posts because their just plain fun to write. This week, I want to rave about a show that I have fallen in love with recently, but for now, let's get on to the manis!
Loving the stamp concept for easy and intricate manis!

A fire inspired gradient. Love!

Pastels and fun designs. Two of my favorite things!

Now, I can talk about my latest guilty pleasure; the new Lifetime series "Devious Maids". Full of scandal, secrets, and murder this show never fails to be interesting. It's about a few different Hispanic maids who work for different Beverly Hills/Wealthy households. Their work includes regular cleaning of house and regular cleaning of dirty secrets and deeds. My favorite characters so far are the aspiring Latina singer, Carmen, and the young, fashion obsessed, lovestruck Valentina. I can't stop watching! Looking for a new show to dive in to? This is definitely one that I would recommend!

And now for the kind of inspiration we all need on those drab Monday mornings:
The right way to go about your day.
You are your own motivation.
Well, there is another Monday post. (Yet again.) I really do hope you enjoy these! I think it's always good to start off your week with some eye candy to make you smile and some inspiration to get you going.
'Til next time,





No comments:

Post a Comment